Tuesday, August 24, 2010

James Cameron - Chicken of the Sea (WUWT)

This posting is outside my normal focus but it is a very important topic.  I read WattsUpWithThat daily to keep up with the best news on the global climate and the ridiculous lies of the AGW crowd.  I must have missed something though because I had either not known or had forgotten that James Cameron (yes, THAT Cameron... Titanic, Avatar, etc) had challenged AGW skeptics to a debate in a most obnoxious, arrogant fashion (I want to call those deniers out into the street at high noon and shoot it out with those boneheads,” he said in an interview) only to start changing the rules over recordings (first, any and all were welcome; then, only his cameras; then only sound; then no recordings of any kind), who could attend (first, anyone; then no media; then only the attendees of the conference; dang, give him another week or so and he'd be in a room by himself), and, ultimately, just abruptly canceling entirely at the last minute.  I guess real life isn't as easy to script as some stupid movie.


And, in the course of my reading, I re-discovered the website Not Evil Just Wrong which I am adding to my sidebar.  I do disagree though.  They are indeed wrong.  But they are also evil because they know they're wrong.

No comments: