Sunday, April 04, 2010

Happy Resurrection Sunday


Jesus was a Jew. Honor that. Never Forget. By way of remembering, if you have not already seen the movie Defiance, I highly recommend it. It is not pleasant. True stories often are not. But, remember that the Jews of today, the Jews of the 1930s and 1940s... their ancestors preserved the Scriptures. Original Testament and Second Testament. Honor that. Remember that. Remember Genesis 12-3.
and I will bless them that bless thee, and him that curseth thee will I curse: and in thee shall all the families of the earth be blessed.

UPDATE: I'm also buying the book Defiance by Nechama Tec. No doubt the book will be even more horrifying due to the ability to include far more details.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

come back to table 9 please. We miss you. Avideditor

Darayvus said...

What Avid said.

Anonymous said...

From iam7545

Kirls - at your suggestion I watched Defiance - very powerful film. Thanks!

We miss you at table 9 kirls - very much. Not the same without you.

Please stop by and say hey.

Kirly said...

well aren't you fellas sweet!!

i've just been busy and tired.

yes, watch Defiance everyone. my goodness, i will NEVER be the same. never.

Josephine said...

The book is really good. Well worth reading.

Kirly said...

I knew it would be Josephine! I ordered it and will be reading it soon.