Friday, April 09, 2010

Census Fraud?

I was listening KCRS-AM Midland/Odessa TX this morning just before 11am local time (just before 9am AZ time when a woman called in and said that she received 2 census forms in the mail. She lives in OK and was on her way to Padre Island and spoke with folks along the way about it. She ran into ten people in one stop who all received 2 census forms. The next caller was from another fellow who also received 2 census forms. The first caller theorized that this is census fraud and that the duplicate forms are being sent out to heavily Dhimmicrat districts. I don't know that to be true but I would not find it shocking.

I do know that I dutifully filled out the census form which I received. Within a week I received a letter telling me that I had better send it in because it's the law. And another form. I live in a heavily Republican area (thank the Lord!).

So, what do you think? Send in the second form or not?

1 comment:

Legion said...

Yeah I got a duplicate- I just filed it- but now I'm gonna send it in!