Friday, August 21, 2009

Good News! More wimps avoiding AZ!

I cannot believe the wimpy sensibilities of "travel guide writer Arthur Frommer" who says he is skipping Arizona for safety reasons after he was "shocked beyond measure" after he saw a "civilian carry loaded weapons onto the sidewalks".

I heard about this on the local radio news just moments ago. Full story here. And Frommers blog entry on the topic is here.

Well Mr. Frommer, we may only be the SouthWest, but we don't need you around anyhow.

I am glad to hear that wimps like you are avoiding my magnificent state where it's legal to carry weapons for ANY reason. I will be avoiding your wimpy travel guides, not just temporarily, but for the rest of my life. Period. No negotiations with idiots who advocate that I give up a single one of my God-given rights. EVER!

I already wrote in defense of the guy with the AR15. I'd much rather share my state with him than with wimps like Frommer.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Arthur Frommer along with Rick Steves always has good travel guides, however the two of them are very liberal so buyer beware. I am surprised that he is even still alive frankly.